DC/MD/NoVA IA events

By totalnoob, in Imperial Assault Organized Play

I’ve seen some mention about a strong IA community in the Washington DC (and suburbs) area. What stores do people usually play at? I’ve played once at DreamWizards in Rockville MD - but they haven’t hosted anything for FFG IA tournaments in a long time. They do have Destiny and some Legion stuff now :(

Anyway, would be curious to hear of any stores that have some regular monthly IA events.

thanks!

Hey man, there is a facbook group called NOVA FireTeam for Imperial Assault. You can easily join. However, the group is pretty much dead. I have tried to get some folks to play Skirmish at the local game stores in NOVA, but I never receive a response. No one ever posts in there. There is the rare tournament during the year, but we are lucky to get two people to show up. I live in northern virginia. Where are you located? Do you play skirmish? I play with my son, but would like to play with other folks. Let me know.

There is a tournament at a store called Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie, MD on August 12th. Looks like 4 people are going. I hope that helps.

I'd love to start up an IA group or campaign and can host. I'm in Odenton, MD.

Nothing regularly scheduled at Labyrinth in DC but I would definitely be up for trying to get something regular going there.