L5R Character Sheet 1st Edition

By Lord Phrofet, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Roleplaying Game

So I know this is probably the wrong place to ask for an old edition character sheet but I don't know a better one. I am running a 1st edition game for a local con and was hoping one of the old veterans around here might have a fillable version of first edition character sheet and/or a better looking than the standard one.

Looking forward to running some games in the new edition once it is out although I think 3rd might remain my favorite. This new dice system has me paranoid but I will reserve final judgement untill after I get the chance to play around with it.

+1 for 3rd edition!

I’m a pen & paper kind of RPGer, so for my old school L5R needs I just hop on over to the Kaze No Shiro archive page . They’re not fillable, but they’re nice and clean.

Honestly, the difference between the 1st Edition and 3rd Edition sheets are minimal. You can use virtually the same sheet for all four editions, and other than the Wounds in 4th Edition, there's little change.

The wounds change from 1st to third to which is usually the issue I have. Also the emphasis and initiative. There are just such nice ones for the newer editions so I always feel jealous...

4 hours ago, Lord Phrofet said:

The wounds change from 1st to third to which is usually the issue I have. Also the emphasis and initiative. There are just such nice ones for the newer editions so I always feel jealous...

Yeah a lot of this had to do with the fact that L5R did not gain its major following until 2nd edition. So there was little push to create fancy 1st edition sheets.