Fully Operational & System Strain

By MasterKazur, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Hi guys.

I’m considering using starship crafting as a tool in one of my upcoming sessions.

However, I’m left somewhat perplexed by the options available in Fully Operational. I mean (unless I am misunderstanding something) it seems faily easy to get a freighter with anywhere between 40-60 system strain...

Did I miss something or are the rules presentend in this book completely incompatible the other published material from ffg?

There can be some wonky builds. If you want to keep the basic flow of the crafting, check out the hard work EliasWindrider is doing in the Nubian Design Collective thread. Great work and nearly spot on in line with established vehicles. It's still going through its paces, but definitely something to follow.

14 hours ago, Jareth Valar said:

There can be some wonky builds. If you want to keep the basic flow of the crafting, check out the hard work EliasWindrider is doing in the Nubian Design Collective thread. Great work and nearly spot on in line with established vehicles. It's still going through its paces, but definitely something to follow.

I haven't gotten much feedback on it recently, I thought the community had lost interest, it's good to know it's appreciated, been well received.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:00 AM, MasterKazur said:

Did I miss something or are the rules presentend in this book completely incompatible the other published material from ffg?

If this is the conclusion you've reached, then you haven't missed anything. The official starship crafting rules are crap.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:57 AM, EliasWindrider said:

I haven't gotten much feedback on it recently, I thought the community had lost interest, it's good to know it's appreciated, been well received.

Definitely still interested and MOST definitely appreciated.