monster princip in expansions ice and deep

By Dirtybird100, in Elder Sign

So im understanding almost all rules but i got question about monsters on expansions. I've played expansions ice and deep the problem is when u add monsters on facedown cards (first question is how many can i add them on facedown cards?) and i wanna solve that adventure card so il turn card faceup and if adventure doesnt have monster task i need to put monster/s at the bottom of tasks on adventure card Here we come for second question when i choose to solve task from monster first and i solve it do i get those dice back for Rolling because there may be more requirement than i can possibly solve cuz i have only 6 dices so im confused ill explain how am i playing it: So lets guess that i must put 2 monsters on the bottom of tasks and i choose to solve adventure task lets say i need to get 5 investigations 2 lores and 1 terror, if i wanna solve that adventure i need 5 dices then lets say i got that then i need to solve monster task what i usually do im this situation is get all dices back and roll for 1 monster, now i solve that and get again all 6 green dices back and solve next monster task if i fail that last one i did not solve that adventure card and there still stands that monster so i feel that something is not right here.

Edited by Dirtybird100

My understanding of it from the rules set forth as far back as the base game has been that monster and tasks are all done from the same dice pool. You have items and character abilities that refresh dice after they have been used, but you do not get your dice back from defeating a monster. That being said, the monster stays defeated even if you do not finish the adventure tasks.

As far as spreading the monsters, again from the base game rules, they have to be spread throughout the available adventure cards evenly. Even if there is a second monster slot you aren't supposed to place a second monster until you have at least one monster per card. If they keep spawning though, you keep adding them to all the cards and can have as many monsters in the game as exist in the draw cup.

10 hours ago, LordPyrex said:

My understanding of it from the rules set forth as far back as the base game has been that monster and tasks are all done from the same dice pool. You have items and character abilities that refresh dice after they have been used, but you do not get your dice back from defeating a monster. That being said, the monster stays defeated even if you do not finish the adventure tasks.

As far as spreading the monsters, again from the base game rules, they have to be spread throughout the available adventure cards evenly. Even if there is a second monster slot you aren't supposed to place a second monster until you have at least one monster per card. If they keep spawning though, you keep adding them to all the cards and can have as many monsters in the game as exist in the draw cup.

Ok that helpt me if you're 100% sure cuz if u add 3 monsters there could happen that there is not enough dices not only that if there is an arrow u need to first solve task from adventure maybe it would need 5 dices and it would be hard or impossible because of that 3 monsters thats my point yeah u could kill monster but u will know that u cant solve whole adventure.

For Heaven's sake, could you kindly rememeber

a) this is not a text message
b) not everyone posting on these boards is a native English speaker

so that a message so long without use of punctuation and with so many grammar mistakes (not to mention shortened words) is simply unreadable??

I'm happy to help, but I don't understand what you're writing