hi guy,i have a question,please help me

By charisma09, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (1st Edition)

I don't know if anyone has already considered this on either site - but how good would a marriage of these two games be(that is, Battles of Westeros and A Game of Thrones)? You would use Game of Thrones as a campaign map, jockeying for position with your units, and then, dependent on the amount of forces fielded, play a Battles of Westeros set-up to resolve the outcome.

I imagine you would need some means of working out the lay-out of the terrain thatwould be equitable, and a suitable set-up to enable the game to be played out as a straightforward skirmish battle, an ambush perhaps or some other situation that would suit with the location and predominant terrain. The Storm of Swords expansion for A Game of thrones would be even better suited because of its focus on the area around the Riverlands, and its specific focus (or at least closer focus) on Lannister and Stark.

The significant problem is that BoW does not provide models for Baratheon, Greyjoy, Tyrell, Frey, Martell, Arryn etc... - and so this is not something that you could do immediately - but the use of these two systems together would seem like a grand project!

What do aGoT players think?