Far Harbor campaign - not enough faction tokens?

By SwissCheeseVince, in Fallout

[POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

Dear all,

I am currently playing the far harbor campaign and I've run out of faction tokens. After completing encounter n°31, I managed to fix up a fog condenser. This should allow me to place a "condenser faction" token (star shaped) in my space. Thing is, I've already set up a bunch of those in other places across the map, and I don't have any corresponding tokens left.

Am I doing something wrong or is it an errata of the game?

Thx

Hey SwissCheeseVince

I had the exact Same Problem and the manual doesnt talk about this. But i thought of 3 solutions:

1. If i remember correctly the missions require only a certain amount of tokens (enough for the missions) so you cant place more if you used the last one. As long as there are the same amount of star tokens as shield tokens or more, the Far Harbor side wins.

2. Just take on of the already placed tokens (your choice) and relocate it. You probably want to take one from a low-grade settlement to a high one.

3. Take tokens from other games and such and add them to the stacks of shield- and startokens.

Other from that i think there are no other solutions because the game has simply to less tokens for this scenario.

Hope this helped

*Mister Handy hovers away Info the sunset*

Edited by Mister Handy