Noob questions about spaces

By talismanquestions, in Talisman Rules Questions

Q: So if someone teleports to a space via a rune gate or defeating the lord of darkness, do they also engage in whatever encounter is on that second space like drawing or fighting an enemy immediately even if they've already fought or encountered something else? But they don't also get another die roll right?

Edited by talismanquestions
12 hours ago, talismanquestions said:

Q: So if someone teleports to a space via a rune gate or defeating the lord of darkness, do they also engage in whatever encounter is on that second space like drawing or fighting an enemy immediately even if they've already fought or encountered something else? But they don't also get another die roll right?

Yes.

What another die roll?

54 minutes ago, Bludgeon said:

Yes.

What another die roll?

Your answer is too ambiguous because I asked multiple questions, like you're just being passive aggressive for no reason, I can't be sure what you're saying yes to or even what you're asking about. Can you at least reference any rules or testimony that prove your answer? Otherwise why should I believe you? The only reason I'm here is because I already put effort into reading the rules and didn't see an explicit answer, so your cavalier attitude is just rude and toxic.

You asked 2 questions. My answer to your 1st question is yes. My response to your second question is with my question.

38 minutes ago, Bludgeon said:

You asked 2 questions. My answer to your 1st question is yes. My response to your second question is with my question.

That's the problem is you didn't even put in the effort into clarifying that your question was even an answer to anything. You still haven't provided any good evidence for your answer. If you're not considerate enough to even match the clarity put into asking the question, then don't waste everyone's time pretending you answered it.

Yes you encounter the new space as normal, unless you had a standoff or were defeated by the Lord of Darkness, in which case your turn ends immediately once you are moved.