Prediction!

By The Cocky Rooster, in Legends of the Alliance

I'm Predicting the new campaign will come out next month when all the students are finishing their year and Summer starts!

Btw my Wookie Wonder couple lost the first mission in LotA. ?

GGEBt6n.jpg

@algi15 I had to do something to Rez this forum. No posts since the 9th.

1 hour ago, The Cocky Rooster said:

@algi15 I had to do something to Rez this forum. No posts since the 9th.

In that spirit, I’ll just post to say your paint job is incredible!

Also, where did you get those tree stumps? I am assuming you have some other terrain as well? Would love to see it :)

1 minute ago, totalnoob said:

In that spirit, I’ll just post to say your paint job is incredible!

Also, where did you get those tree stumps? I am assuming you have some other terrain as well? Would love to see it :)

Thanks. I'm not a painter, but I have cash to pay for my minis to be painted lol

I have a some pics of my terrain on my Instagram page Shameless plug

Here are some pics for those that have an aversion to Instagram.

8vdhw11.jpg

nngqKTS.jpg

Am4lm4y.jpg

I sincerely hate Fantasy Flight for the shroud of darkness over anything and everything upcoming. How hard is it to communicate with your customers? One email every month informing everyone about their current and future line of products. As in Hey Legends of the Alliance players! We are the works to distribute the next campaign in the app sometime in Q2 or whatever. Why does it have to be such a mystery? It's like the company motto must be "dont set any expectation whatsoever" Don't create any hype around our products because that would be downright silly. sarc. It took over a year and a half of no mention of the apps release after it was talked about in August of 2016 before springing up in Dec 2017. The fans shouldn't have to wonder for that long. Now this is 6 months since release nothing about future content or when it will release.

I know , I know first world problems but come on already.

Edited by MAZZA
2 minutes ago, MAZZA said:

I sincerely hate Fantasy Flight for the shroud of darkness over anything and everything upcoming. How hard is it to communicate with your customers? One email every month informing everyone about their current and future line of products. As in Hey Legends of the Alliance players! We are the works to distribute the next campaign in the app sometime in Q2 or whatever. Why does it have to be such a mystery? It's like the company motto must be "dont set any expectation whatsoever" Don't create any hype around our products because that would be downright silly. sarc

*Thumbs up* Couldn't agree more!

3 minutes ago, MAZZA said:

I sincerely hate Fantasy Flight for the shroud of darkness over anything and everything upcoming. How hard is it to communicate with your customers? One email every month informing everyone about their current and future line of products. As in Hey Legends of the Alliance players! We are the works to distribute the next campaign in the app sometime in Q2 or whatever. Why does it have to be such a mystery? It's like the company motto must be "dont set any expectation whatsoever" Don't create any hype around our products because that would be downright silly. sarc. It took over a year and a half of no mention of the apps release after it was talked about in August of 2016 before springing up in Dec 2017. The fans shouldn't have to wonder for that long. Now this is 6 months since release nothing about future content or when it will release.

Another thing Cocky Rooster, please tell me you live in NJ so I can game with your set. Amazing paint and accessories man!

Just now, MAZZA said:

Another thing Cocky Rooster, please tell me you live in NJ so I can game with your set. Amazing paint and accessories man!

Sorry MAZZA! But if you move to the Hamilton, Ontario, Canada region you are welcome to join any campaign. Cheers!

Thanks!