Pregen Characters - Descent 2

By Lorne, in Realms of Terrinoth

I've made 8 pre-generated characters based on the Heroes from Descent 2 (base set). These characters are made using the "Experienced Characters" sidebar on CRB p. 44, which seems to be the sweet-spot for starting characters. Slight licence has been taken with the starting gear and motivations, yet they remain true to the spirit of these established characters. Please report any error you may find with the builds. Enjoy.

Download Link

Awesome, I'm planning on doing all the Descent/Terrinoth games entities and characters- would you be OK with me using yours for reference/inspiration? It's a big job I reckon- just making my for-use-as-a-player Singharan has taken longer than expected and that's with only getting to a list of the skills and talents that might be a good fit for the character- I've not yet made the initial choices and decided what would be most useful to buy in play :) So it's worth working on this as a community, I'm happy to do this and incorporate everything ultimately into the bestiary and cast of characters I'm putting together (crediting people who've helped of course).

I'm thinking of doing three variants -each a bit more advanced - rookie adventurer, hero and legendary hero (the superhero / famous hero equivalent for fantasy settings).

I've promised to make a playable crow hag too for a Descent fan who adores the crow hags! By popular demand I'm wrestling with a playable dragon (I liked that idea myself as well!) although that's quite hard to do both workably and realistically! I'm also looking at expanding species options by making a lot of NPC species as playables. Oh, and a few more specific catfolk based on other big cats.

Your link didn't work though- do I have to log into Google first?

Edited by Watercolour Dragon
On 5/19/2018 at 12:39 AM, Watercolour Dragon said:

Your link didn't work though- do I have to log into Google first?

Probably. And use as you see fit.