EU / UK street date?

By dbm_, in Realms of Terrinoth

Anyone know when this will make it across the water to the old world? I have a book on pre-order and spoke to the shop (Leisure Games) a few weeks back but they didn’t have any information at the time.

It’s been out a month in the US now...

I got an email yesterday regarding my pre-order. They said that they'll be expecting to receive them this month.

I'm UK-based too and some retailers (usually reliable for such info - it's never guaranteed til they've got the product but they're usually fairly accurate once they have an expected imminent delivery) are saying it could be this week, one was hoping for a Thursday delivery- stores only have set allocations so they were encouraging me to pre-order, but then they would wouldn't they!

Leisure Games’ listing of the book has changed to say ‘Release Date 24th May’...

I’ve had a pre-order in with them since it was first announced... so here’s hoping...

Edited by DavidJDance

Just had one update of 22 May expected delivery, 24 May release date - UK (England). Triiiiiiiumph!

Edited by Watercolour Dragon
update

Fab!

I haz it now... [happy dance]

I should be getting it delivered today apparently, but alas I will be at work so I'll probably have to get it from the collection office tomorrow :P