L5R Imperial Census (Unofficial)

By Mirith, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Roleplaying Game

Greetings,
I started wondering about the demographics of the players and overall interest in L5R, so I decided to make a survey. I appreciate anyone willing to take my survey. Results will be posted publicly after a while. This initially focuses on the LCG, but also covers parts of the RPG.

The Miya Thank You!

https://goo.gl/forms/SN8m1Mz1QaTl7HGW2

As a journalist who covers L5R with a background in Data Analytics (yay, day jobs!) I would be VERY INTERESTED in seeing the results of this.

10 minutes ago, sndwurks said:

As a journalist who covers L5R with a background in Data Analytics (yay, day jobs!) I would be VERY INTERESTED in seeing the results of this.

I would welcome your help and intend to publish the raw data (Possibly anonymizing it to some extent first) online with my own nonsense results.

Looking forward to the results myself! I hope I didn't skew the results, because I've never played the LCG, because I don't know anyone around me who will, so I haven't bought it. I really want to, though! I have boxes and boxes of the old AEG cards.

15 hours ago, Hida Jitenno said:

Looking forward to the results myself! I hope I didn't skew the results, because I've never played the LCG, because I don't know anyone around me who will, so I haven't bought it. I really want to, though! I have boxes and boxes of the old AEG cards.

I welcome non-LCG players, and you can either answer the LCG section as you see fit (I tried to leave options as such), or skip it. I am an avid AEG L5R RPG player actually regret I didn't include more in the RPG section.

Done and done. RPG person here.

Done answering! RPG person as well.

Long running RPG person here since 1st Edition. Been running my own Homebrew since 2nd. I am curious to see what the new version holds

Edited by TheWanderingJewels
corrections

Some of these might need a rework. Like I don't play the LCG. So I don't have a faction for it. I do however play the RPG.