Gen Con 2010

By demonofturks, in Olympus Coliseum

I've started to hear about Gen Con this year and it's got me excited!

I was thinking about setting up a tournament just for fun with some of the other veterans players' help. I have a ton of extra promos that I can give out as prizes, so we could run a swiss game or two over the four days of the convention. Also, if I can get to the dead TCGs table in the Exhibit hall, we could be able to set up a draft if we got the right boxes. I'm not sure that a draft is a good idea, though. I'm not positive I'll be able to get the boxes and I don't know for sure how much they'd be. I'd like to hear some thoughts and inputs on a possible swiss tournament at Gen Con this year.

I don't know about you, but...

I, personally, think it would be wicked gran_risa.gif

You've been away for quite awhile, so I'll excuse the lack of knowledge here. ^_^

I've already begun setting up a tourny for GenCon. Jaffer has sent me all the promos FFG had left and if I can get it together and print them up, all Japanese cards will be legal as well. It'll be sponsored by the Organization of course, as Ethan, Richard and myself will be there representing. Feel free to stop by, I hear Jaffer may find some time to play in it as well. Also if I can track one down, A limited edition KH 2 Riku Static Arts statue will be the grand prize. ^_^

I'm gonna try my best to get there as well.

Pfft, you better...I'll be very upset if you aren't!

If I can get a spare 500 quid before the end of July, then yeah, sure I'll be there.

so how did it go guys ?