Trees in Encounters

By SoyGreen, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

So in encounters/locations - I am thinking about the main tile that is used with most of them - and well, any of the outdoor tiles.

The trees printed on the cards you use as the trees correct? For line of sight and shadowcloak purposes? There are no tree tiles you add. So essentially - trees will be in pretty much every outdoor location situation? (the only reason we ask is often things printed on the cards are purely aesthetic - like bones and little things scattered about - you actually need a rubble piece for the rock to be in the way.)

Does my question make sense?

Essentially. Trees. Are the printed ones on the map tile pieces the ones you use? Or are there actual tree tiles you need to place - for trees to be in play?

Dumb question maybe - but hey - it's Monday and my weekend was WAY TOO SHORT!

In short, yes lengua.gif The trees on outdoor tiles are trees, and there are no trees (at the time being) that are not printed on tiles.

Thanks - I thought so. I just couldn't remember if there were any individual tree tiles... BUT - I have every expansion and core game - SO - there are a few tiles to have to remember in my own defense.

Yeah - we were all really tired and decided to start our first campaign yesterday - so we played it wrong. But will not from now on. :)

THANKS!

There are a number of Road to Legend tiles with features printed on the tiles. On the outdoor side there's trees, water, mud and maybe some other things I'm forgetting. On the dungeon side there are a couple with printed pit spaces and such that get used in particular dungeons (and not normally otherwise.)