Card duplicates

By Templeton, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Curious what people do with their card duplicates? I've got multiple copies of ships and have quite a few of the black-dot character cards.

Do people keep theirs as spares, or do they generally put them on eBay - or is there a swap system?

I feel they are wasted in my cupboard.

I have a folder of pathetic redundancy.

Other than the ship title cards, I tend to hand them out to new players who don’t own said expansions, and suggest that once they themselves do pick up the expansion, continue to pay it forward.

I like that idea - a sort of Robin Hood for FFG products! :)

I have a tonne of X-Wing stuff - will make available as I had multiple copies of all the ships. Might be helpful to those doing the last 1st Edition competitions next month.

On 5/12/2018 at 9:28 AM, Templeton said:

I like that idea - a sort of Robin Hood for FFG products! :)

I have a tonne of X-Wing stuff - will make available as I had multiple copies of all the ships. Might be helpful to those doing the last 1st Edition competitions next month.

Thats an idea... give out current cards for 1st dibbs on excess cards from the 2nd ed conversion packs

Set aside and retained for making anything I may choose to get rid of complete or for putting in a second fleet. I just pull the cards for lists and store them in the zip lock baggies that I've accumulated from expansions. I have to shift less cards between fleets that way and can have more than one list pulled.

Cut out the letters and put together the erratad texts, glue to erratad cards. Perfect match!

Sharing is the best idea but using them as a base for errated data as well,

I don't mind excessive cards, I am afraid at some point all will be digital if they ever 2.0 the game