Are the card sleeves going to be available again soon?

By olso2635, in Fantasy Flight Supply

I know I should probably just hold my horses, but I was just wondering if there was an approximate date that the sleeves (mainly green) would be available again? All my FLGS are currently sold out. sad.gif

I think some online sources still have green...

I'm personally waiting for the gray ones...they're perfect for GMT CDGs, for example.

And I love the FFG sleeves...not too heavy, not too thin. They're pretty close to perfection, in my opinion.

Fantasy Flight needs to get on the ball with these. I have been waiting for the standard sleeves for some time now and there seems to be no signs of the sleeves being availiable anytime soon. They are going to lose buisiness to mayday if they don't get these back into stores soon.

M-5 said:

And I love the FFG sleeves...not too heavy, not too thin. They're pretty close to perfection, in my opinion.

I completely agree. I've been trying to sleeve many of my games, and I swear by FFG's. However, I may have to start with Mayday's or other ones if these don't come back in stock soon.

I've been looking for these sleeves for some time now too. If these will be available in the future, (3,6,9 months) then please speak up so that I know some day I will be able to find them again. If I fail to find some information on the possible return of this product to store shelves soon then I will be forced to find alternative solutions to protecting my games.

I talked to one of the FFG guys at Realms of Terrinoth this weekend about the sleeves, and he said the manufacturer is the cause of the delay. FFG has been hounding them persistantly though, and he assured me that they are expecting to see them in stock again, hopefully soon. So there ya go fellows.

Cyan_of_Doma said:

I talked to one of the FFG guys at Realms of Terrinoth this weekend about the sleeves, and he said the manufacturer is the cause of the delay. FFG has been hounding them persistantly though, and he assured me that they are expecting to see them in stock again, hopefully soon. So there ya go fellows.

Thank you. Hopefully sooner rather than later. :)

I just bought Horus Heresy yesterday and couldn't get enough of the yellow sleeves. FFG really needs to put pressure on the manufacturer as it is their reputation and profit margins on the line here.

Now I am looking for the grey and yellow sleeves.

I have enough small sleeves for HH, but I need the green sleeves for the larger cards.

Hopefully what Cyan_of_Doma reported will come true. Maybe sleeves will be shipped with the products coming in first half of May.

redsimon said:

Hopefully what Cyan_of_Doma reported will come true. Maybe sleeves will be shipped with the products coming in first half of May.

Apparently not. Any official word on these? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Seriously though. Still no word? I just picked up the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay core set and toolkits. Lookin for some green and yellow packs.

Are these ever going to be available? Still waiting on the distributer?

Please....by all that is holy get the sleeves made. I have a large number of cards that need sleeves, and have resorted to sleeving most used cards well, and using poorly sized options for less used cards. It's been months that I have been waiting quietly, but this has gotten ridiculous guys.

I've been in development and sourcing for many years. (Footwear, not games), and this is why dual sourcing is so critical for commodity items.

Same here. I've got a bunch of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay cards waiting to be sleeved and I'm about to pick up Winds of Magic which has another 150 odd cards! I've been waiting for a several weeks now and it would be nice to get an ETA...

Yes, we desperately need some sleeves, and soon!

The FFG sleeves are thicker than the Mayday sleeves, so

I'd much prefer the FFG ones, but this is taking so long.

My biggest fear is that they'll sell out again the moment

the next batch arrives. FFG have struck gold with these;

they just need to keep the supply rolling!

All of the clear sleeves are now listed as On the Boat in the Upcoming Products section, so hopefully we'll have them in about a month or two.

Here's hoping eh?

I'll cross my fingers, but I don't feel confident enough to hold my breath.....

They are now listed as Shipping Out.

Yay! *Panties Unbunched*

Hopefully they can be kept in stock...

Good news...the FFG booth was fully stocked with all card sleeves at GenCon. So I'd expect to see them in stores soon.

I got me some sleeves.....woohoo!

Hopefully the supply won't run out for such a length of time again...because I bought the local game store out, but I only got 300 and I need at least twice that.

Still waiting on my FLGS. (Which is just blocks away from the FFG warehouse, mind you...)

Excellent! I can finally get some sleeves for Dungeonquest, and I can finish sleeving my Descent expansions. I am very happy right now :D .

Yay! Just picked up a bunch of new sleeves!! Thanks FFG! I am going to pick up even more soon. Lets hope they stay in stock!