First French League organised by Edge Entertainment

By Lslx, in Arkham Horror League

Hi!

For those who understand French language, Edge entertainment have his first league start a few week ago, 4 chapter are ready and this league will be on until june 2010.

Scenarios are post in their forum and also in their news feed.

I just start, seems interresting enough to go through. French adaptation of Arkham vocabulary may be tricky to understand but when your used to it, it's fine.

www.edgeent.com

See ya on their result sheet!

Lslx

Are these new scenarios or are they a translation of the Spanish League scenarios?

My French is pretty much non-existent, but the pictures look like those from the Spanish League...

jhaelen said:

Are these new scenarios or are they a translation of the Spanish League scenarios?

My French is pretty much non-existent, but the pictures look like those from the Spanish League...

They are a translation of the first Spanish league. Afterwards, Edge France will translate and host the second Spanish league. Then it gets interresting : Edge France and Edge Spain will host a common third league.

I wish FFG would follow and host an international league, but the only problem is the translation of the expansions : they are up tu BGotW in spanish, but only KI in french.

MonsieurPoulet said:

They are a translation of the first Spanish league. Afterwards, Edge France will translate and host the second Spanish league. Then it gets interresting : Edge France and Edge Spain will host a common third league.

I wish FFG would follow and host an international league, but the only problem is the translation of the expansions : they are up tu BGotW in spanish, but only KI in french.

I'm actually only using the German expansions. Luckily, last week we received BGotW, so now I can finally finish the second English league. That should keep me occupied for a while... :-D