Share Your Questions About X-Wing™ Second Edition Here

By Lomiat, in X-Wing

42 minutes ago, Sanguinary Dan said:

I’m incredibly nervous about Rebellion and Resistance becoming separate factions. How will they balance the equivalents of the Vietnam era USAF against the Desert Storm USAF?

I’m certain they put a lot of time and effort into this and we’ll learn more as we get closer to release. But, man am I worried about how radically the game’s feel is going to change. And how long I’m going to have to wait till I can use my T-70s.

Points, basically. Same way they do now.

Why not have Pilot cards and Upgrade cards be blank(save the name and art) and only have the pilot's ability and upgrades abilities on the app? Thus everything, not just squad point cost, is adjustable for any future balance issues.

I think they want the game playable without the app, just using the app for squadbuilding and such. As such, they probably will have to change the wording from time to time, but I think there might be a ‘read this’ highlight in the app when squadbuilding.

Maybe not so relevant, but does anybody know if the TIEs from the 2.0 coreset will have that cool blue tint or will be the same gray as the first coreset? In the promotional materials sometimes looks grayish and sometimes looks bluish so I'm confused. I always liked the blue tint better.

Hopefully grey like they are in the movies.

Just now, Velvetelvis said:

They were blue in the asteroid field in ESB.

But.....that's impossible..

( cling to weird pole and sob )

Sometimes, Velvetvis, the truth depends on your point of view...

Just now, Velvetelvis said:

But.....that's impossible..

( cling to weird pole and sob )

Search your feelings, (and maybe google. lol) you know it to be true!

Will we ever see K2S0 as a pilot or crew member for the U-Wing?

2 hours ago, Velvetelvis said:

In 2 out of 3 movies are blueish. The gray from ANH was actually unintended cause they were using blue screen technology, they fixed it in the next movie thanks to the green screen technology.

58 minutes ago, Andreu said:

In 2 out of 3 movies are blueish. The gray from ANH was actually unintended cause they were using blue screen technology, they fixed it in the next movie thanks to the green screen technology.

Yes, but the grey looks better.

And yes, I’m being serious.

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

Does the Tie Phantom have 3 or 4 atcks in 2.0?

Is anyone going to answer these questions on here?

10 minutes ago, ramy said:

Is anyone going to answer these questions on here?

Read the OP

42 minutes ago, Cubanboy said:

Does the Tie Phantom have 3 or 4 atcks in 2.0?

Either would be better then George Lucas original plan.... they were pink.

1 hour ago, GLEXOR said:

A lot of people have said 3 but there is not a proven source, can you share if that is fact (source) or hopes?

56 minutes ago, Cubanboy said:

A lot of people have said 3 but there is not a proven source, can you share if that is fact (source) or hopes?

You can see through the hole in the large base in the spread in the empire article

20 minutes ago, Cubanboy said:

swz07_a1_empire_spread.png

Look through the little hole in the medium base.

Edited by GLEXOR

will you launch a beta playtest phase with the app avaiable for download before the game hit the shelves?

It would be good to do some tweakings before going live ;)

Are B-wings getting a new sculpt or paintjob (or both)?

The teaser video is showing one which looks a little different.

17 hours ago, Boba Rick said:

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

No. Obviously.

Why are there no B batteries?