REPRINT

By player1720810, in DungeonQuest Revised Edition

Hi All.

Had the original way back the 80s and was wondering what the time period from awaiting reprint to available is? As I so want to get back into this game and maybe with some new expansion would be great. I think there were 2 or 3 for the original.

Depends how long it takes to get made, the volumes being produced, how much of a priority it is for FFG and if they decide to go ahead with a reprint and when- the fact it's listed is hopeful, if there's any update to it, be patient- some sold out items took a long time to be back in stock (making game materials can be a slow process), unfortunately you only know for sure once it's available again, even once it goes to being reprinted this can be a while.

I too am hoping to see it available again as I'm something of a Terrinoth fan!

I see this is on the reprint list, is it really getting a reprint? I thought it was a GW property.

Might seem like a silly question but all reprints hit retailers correct? Or some in house sales only?

anyone heard eta for sale of this game?

I thought  the same.

I looked through the entire rulebook and every inch of the box, GW is not mentioned nor is the  logo anywhere.

Further research on bgg and Wikipedia  reveals Brio AB owns this. GW published an English edition at some point   .

On 5/13/2018 at 5:21 AM, dwculp said:

I see this is on the reprint list, is it really getting a reprint? I thought it was a GW property.

I don't see it on the reprint list any longer or am I looking at the wrong place?

Does seem to no longer be listed in the 'upcomings'

The below is a quote from another board on this matter, it would seem that there's zero chance now of a reprint given that it's deleted from the list:

Says it's awaiting a reprint on the FFG site.

Take that with a grain of salt. "Awaiting reprint" is often a label FFG games carry before they go away entirely.
Not saying there is no chance at all, but there are many examples of games/expansions that have been marked such (and for months) before being deleted.

Edited by anonplayer
1 hour ago, anonplayer said:

The below is a quote from another board on this matter, it would seem that there's zero chance now of a reprint given that it's deleted from the list:

Indeed. Items showing as 'awaiting reprint' often have eventually been reprinted, but if they're not there at all then there's no reprint coming. Very rarely a game can resurface after vanishing as a new edition but even if that happens in future it's unlikely to be for a long time, so sadly FFG may have axed yet another great fantasy game.