Innsmouth Horror is so scarce in the market.

By Ronarch, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

Very new to board game and AH easily caught my attention with its supernatural/horror theme and cooperative gameplay. These two things are always my key terms even when I am playing PC games.
Bought the core set and 4 expansions (Dunwich, KiY, BGotW, CotDP) a week ago (Because these sets are reasonably priced, and the other are not) and keep digging the game. Found Innsmouth Horror got very good reception, almost the best among all the expansions.
But after a whole day searching it online, found no stock everywhere, except 2 stores on E-Bay which are located in Australia and don't provide international shipment, or if they do, the rate will be so high that probably outweight the game itself.

Will FFG consider repainting a few dozens of the set? It seems that the market wants them (and of course me :P)

Or if there is anybody who owns the game and knows he will not play it anymore, and don't mind transferring it to somebody who will see the game more useful? Please let me know.

Edited by Ronarch

I am in the same boat. I love the game have several expansions but I keep looking for Innsmouth horror without any luck. I will grab one as soon as I see one.

Edited by nonhumanuser

I finally found a website of a board game store in Taiwan (I live in Hong Kong actually) which had one last box.
Ordered it and expecting its delivery soon. In total costs me a hefty sum of 70 dollars.

Nice, well I'm glad you got one. My search continues.

Out of stock also on Italian distributor :(

I found one at a store Bluehighway Games that had a purchase online option. It's new and got to me in a timely fashion, though it cost me an extra 10 bucks for shipping, I'm in the US. So I am a happy man, good luck to the rest of you.