Proud Papa!

By Osbo25, in General Discussion

My seven-year old's reading ability has progressed to the point that she can read Talisman cards. My wife and I always told her that once she could read the cards she could play Talisman.

We have an extra copy of the base game. We'll be breaking that out soon so that she can start experiencing the game first-hand. She already hangs around and watches everything whenever we have friends over to play.

My brother first introduced me to the game (2nd Edition) when I was about her age. I am proud to be passing on the love of the game to the next generation.

Well, I guess congratulations are in order. - That's so sweet... and so cool at the same time.
Kudos, my dear Sir and adventurer, for such a magnificent feat.

What an age to start your journey into a world full of fantasy, magic, adventure & exploration.
(Kind of makes me jealous that I only found out about the game much later myself.^^)

So we can already wish her the best of luck & lots of fun for her upcoming travels
through the realms of fantasy and Talisman.

[ Also, if you do get around to making some notes of these adventures in the future, I think
I probably wouldn't be the only who'd be delighted to hear more about them. :) ]