And yet another storage post

By ThalinofAibon, in Elder Sign

Greetings.

I understand that big boxes editions are not an FFG thing. But storage issues for this game are aplenty. I own the base game, Unseen Forces and Gates of Arkham and there is no room for all that on the base game box. So, why not put out a "big box like" expansion? It will not be a big box like the one for Lancaster or Alhambra, because Elder Sign is a growing game. It will be instead a big box with a very small expansion -a couple of spells, allies and adventures- what FFG would be selling is a very nice box where you will store all your Elder Sign goodies. I would buy it, and I guess many fans of the game would too. Think of it as something like the Conclave expansion for Mystic Vale. A very fancy art from the Lovecraftian minds that lurk on FFG, with very nice inserts. A name from the bowels of Darkness -like Miskatonic Malleficum Casket- and, boom, you have a best seller.

Just a thought. Please excuse my English.

I ended up buying a craft box at Walmart along with some black foam core, better hinges and a latch. I stained, painted, and sealed the box to fit all if the expansions puls 2 more. It was more work but it was nice being able to customize it to my liking. I spent a total of $30 and 12 hours on it.

Just an idea.