30th Anniversary Edition Character Sheet on Roll20!

By Wilford9000, in Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game 30th Anniversary Edition

Roll20 now have a Character Sheet for SW 30th Anniversary Edition! The roll buttons doesn't seem to work yet, but it's a new addition so improvements will surely come. The other SWD6 sheet uses wild die with the rolls so it's better for 2E, R&E and REUP games. This new sheet is also more simple, clear and plainly. And before anyone asks, no, I'm not the author, Claes is. :D

StarWars30thAnniversaryEdition.png?raw=t

Edited by Wilford9000
Clarification v.2

I made it. I've updated the worker scripts and I think the pull request was merged today.

Nice! What changes did you make?

And is the template field hinting that we can select premade templates on character creation?

I fixed so the sheet worker scripts actually work. I changed the wound status to a dropdown and also added a popup with instructions when you hover the Star Wars logo.

There’s a lot of stuff I’d like to add but I don’t have the time right now. I’m also considering splitting the input boxes for dice codes into two to make the scripts work better, although it won’t look as nice as now.

There are no premade templates unfortunately. I just wanted the sheet to look like the original.

Any chance of you doing a fillable Star Warriors ship sheet for roll20?

Jim

On 7/24/2018 at 5:39 PM, Emrico said:

Any chance of you doing a fillable Star Warriors ship sheet for roll20?

Sorry, I’m not familiar with Star Warriors.

But I do intend to add a starship sheet to the character template.

wilford900p I wish you can do the character sheet in pdf form.

On 8/20/2018 at 5:56 AM, Raven-1214 said:

wilford900p I wish you can do the character sheet in pdf form.

Claes (the post above yours) is the author, not me. But yeah the sheet is nice and sure would be cool to have as a pdf.

And as far as I know, there are several good pdf character sheets available already like http://d6holocron.com/wiki/index.php?title=Character_Sheets