Alternate paint schemes?

By LawdVater, in Painting

Anyone currently or planning on some off the wall or outlandish paint schemes for their models? Just anything out of the ordinary?

I was planning on painting one to look like Phasma, i painted the armor silver and painted the pauldron black outlined with red to look like her cape. I also decided to paint the eyes red to make her more menacing looking, similar to the veterain ncr armor in fallout new vegas. The rest of the squad ended up mimicking that design, i even ended up painting the scouts like that too. I also have one painted up like deadpool and plan on adding a captain america and iron man stormtrooper next for a marvel themed squad. Now i have 2 squads i dont know what to do with ?

I am thinking of doing one of my Stormtrooper squads in red armor.

An all silver army would probably be really awesome looking and really easy to make look good! I also like that black and gold scheme and camo AT-ST. Red Armor would also be really slick.

Im personally thinking of rocking a burnt orange color scheme with Grey trims and cloth. I’m even thinking of doing Vader in this scheme with a purple lightsaber or even blue...although that’s seems a bit like blasphemy lol.

Pink Vader and MLP Troopers.

I will be painting a squad as Shadow troopers just like I did with every type of trooper in Star Wars Imperial Assault. (except Snow troopers) Done in Black with silver highlights to have details to stand out, based on the Shadow troopers from EA's Star Wars Battlefront from 2015.

Really digging that Nova trooper though.

Edited by C3POFETT