Purple Reign - Rebels

By Thrindal, in Painting

Here is what I have so far, I'll post updates as I finish more models.

I felt comfortable with the vehicles having painted many Armada Ships but was leary about doing the characters, so many colors in a small place. I am happy with the results so far but I am going to switch to Zandri Dust for my primer in hopes of speeding things along a bit.

t07sDz7.jpg

rCoao7P.jpg

sJbKWXC.jpg

6i7SNCV.jpg

8ZaUx4Q.jpg

First Squad and Luke...

P2rdHLW.png

YoiCPAU.png

Edited by Thrindal
Added images of the first completed Squad

Love the purple. Nice and subtle. I did a purple Airspeeder and it turned into a vibrant neon almost. I fear I went way over the top. Yours look awesome.

2 hours ago, Patteous said:

Love the purple. Nice and subtle. I did a purple Airspeeder and it turned into a vibrant neon almost. I fear I went way over the top. Yours look awesome.

Thanks,

I use Citadel paints and I love the Screaming Skull and Genestealer Purple combination. In general I think Genestealer Purple is a great shade of purple.

34 minutes ago, Thrindal said:

Thanks,

I use Citadel paints and I love the Screaming Skull and Genestealer Purple combination. In general I think Genestealer Purple is a great shade of purple.

I’m still working through my Reeve’s Starter acrylics so Ive been mixing my shades 100% by hand. Once I get my last set of rebels washed and sealed I’m gonna post pictures of all my paint jobs.

Just finished my first Squad and Luke, also added to the original post.

P2rdHLW.png

YoiCPAU.png