Officer clarification

By Ryach, in Legends of the Alliance

Please help me understand this situation:

In first tutorial mission I have officer and two other models,

when officer it is activated his first option it is give order to another imperial model, this imperial figure can move and attack if I correct understand?

after that second action of imperial officer can be activating second figure and give her movement and attack, or activate first model and give him another movement and attack?

or maybe I just understood this rules wrong?

and after imperial officer are finish can I still activate second team and they still move and attack?

forgive me if Im not write everything clear English it is not my native language.

image.thumb.jpeg.7fae277e1fbcc1ea59e2e3c4ee9e0f53.jpeg

This is a typical activation list for a regular Imperial Officer. During his activation he gets two actions. His first action would be to Order another eligible Imperial figure. This other figure may perform one attack without moving. If there are no other Imperial figures that have a legal attack without moving then the Officer's Order instruction is skipped and the next two instructions are performed. If the Order instruction was used then the Officer has one more action to take. The next instruction is skipped because Order was used. The Officer's second action is used on the third instruction which is to "Move 1 to attack..." After the Officer finishes his second action, the bullet point at the bottom of the list, "Cower", is performed and then the Officer's activation is finished. The other Imperial figure that attacked using the Officer's Order instruction may still activate as normal, later this round, if it hasn't already.