Please Help!!! "Block" make me confused

By gusjoong, in Anima: The Card Game

I do not understand what is an effect of an advantage card "Block". It said that "During this turn, only your party can visit that Area during the subsequenr turn", what dose it mean?????? can my party visit that area in this turn or it should be next turn?????

I was confused about this card as well. i would think that if it activates in the reset phase (can't remember if it does) then block should only effect that turn. Bad translation at any rate. As long as you and your friends agree, you could make it so that it is the current turn, the next, or even both. I'm thinking it effecting the current turn makes the most sense.

Okay i ordered all 3 sets of the spanish version of the Card game, Once they arrive ill get back to you at what the card text stated in spanish.

after playing with Block, the way it works is.

During the Reset phase you play Block targeting a location. Based on how you are playing the Map. If a team is already there from say the previous turn. Then they get kicked out of the area. IF you are in the area, you remain in the area and no other parties can enter even during the next turn. So it works during the turn you activate it and during the following turn. If you decide to be in that area, again itll make it impossible for somebody to show up.

So you can Block an area, show up. leave the area the next turn. and all other players will have to frown...