LFG PbP Beginner

By Bengalninja, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

I'm looking for a group who would be willing to teach me the game and walk me through making a character. I am a little familiar with how the dice rolling and skill checks work but that is pretty much it. I am in CST and only have time to do PbP games. I would really love to get into a game.

If you're interested, I'm running a few PBP's that you're welcome to join. I'm running a clone wars one, a jedi cvil war one and one based on Nar Shaddaa.

Do you think you could link me to the Jedi one? @Rabobankrider

Sure, I'll send you a message ic to set up stuff. :)

On 27/02/2018 at 8:53 PM, Rabobankrider said:

Sure, I'll send you a message ic to set up stuff. :)

Also a PBP Beginner is there any room left in your games?

@SithArissa sure, which one were you interested in?

3 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@SithArissa sure, which one were you interested in?

No preference, whichever another character would fit into best.

3 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

No preference, whichever another character would fit into best.

I'm in all three of the games so really any can work, the question is do you want to be a clone a smuggler type or a Jedi?

Well the Jedi Civil Ware one has the lowest number of members if you want to join that one?

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

Well the Jedi Civil Ware one has the lowest number of members if you want to join that one?

Sure, thanks. I'll take the time to catch up on the current affairs. Its knight level play correct?

It is yeah, but the extra xp is only added after character creation, there's also an extra 10xp for the episode 0 you can have. If you want to message me with a character idea I'll get you added in :)

I'm also looking for a game. I see there are several in progress. Any openings?