Small Rebel Capital Ship?

By Andreievitch, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

So, do you think a YT-2400 would fit under a Hammerhead if the cargo pod docking area (see picture below) is replaced with the starship dock?

latest?cb=20160121200715

Apparently the Hammerhead is 100m, and the YT-2400 is 15m, so I would think so? I know "I am the GM so go with what I want" but I am curious if there are any reasons this wouldn't work?

Absolutely. The Ghost is way bigger than a YT-2400 and it basically fits in between the hammerhead and the engines with ease. If you put in a dock there should be no problem, unless you want the YT-2400 to go inside the Hammerhead, in which case it still might be doable but it would be a much more major refit.

On 17/03/2018 at 1:38 AM, mcellis said:

Absolutely. The Ghost is way bigger than a YT-2400 and it basically fits in between the hammerhead and the engines with ease. If you put in a dock there should be no problem, unless you want the YT-2400 to go inside the Hammerhead, in which case it still might be doable but it would be a much more major refit.

I tried to find a piccie with BOTH a Hammerhead and Ghost, but couldn't find one. Do you happen to know where I can find one?

Found one! Agreed. A YT-2400 could fit there nicely.

7c44b1b5bbfb3c9085120afa2c98e070.jpg

Edited by Andreievitch

There is a good shot of the two right in the beginning of "Homecoming" 2.16 where the Ghost is offloading a cargo container onto the Hammerhead.

On 3/5/2018 at 3:51 PM, Andreievitch said:

Does the US version come with a flashlight so you can read it with your head up your a** :P

Unnecessary. The American colon is lit by Freedom.

On 3/5/2018 at 3:51 PM, Andreievitch said:

Does the US version come with a flashlight so you can read it with your head up your a** :P

Are you seeing massive reduction in rectal-cranial infarctions from some unseen vantage point? Because from where I'm sitting here in the US, it's trending the other way.