Diala’s Lightsaber

By Master Wang, in Legends of the Alliance

Has it become available in anyone’s play through of LoA? I’m playing with my eight-year-old son, who is running Diala and Fenn, and it would be nice if he could get the saber. If anyone knows it comes up, please reveal behind a spoiler. Also, if you remember how, e.g through certain choices in an encounter, that would be very useful.

Character rewards are not available in LOTA. I don't know of any statement regarding whether or not they will be available in the future.

If you have the Obi-Wan Ally pack you could have the chance to buy the Ancient Lightsaber.

20 hours ago, Master Wang said:

Has it become available in anyone’s play through of LoA? I’m playing with my eight-year-old son, who is running Diala and Fenn, and it would be nice if he could get the saber. If anyone knows it comes up, please reveal behind a spoiler. Also, if you remember how, e.g through certain choices in an encounter, that would be very useful.

Bargain with him. If he wants the saber, make him pay a reasonable amount of credits for it.

17 hours ago, Uninvited Guest said:

Character rewards are not available in LOTA. I don't know of any statement regarding whether or not they will be available in the future.

I must have missed this. In the LoA rulebook, you can see her saber’s card on the components page. I do hope it gets added. I have Obi Wan, but don’t want his zombie walking around in any games.

1 hour ago, Master Wang said:

In the LoA rulebook, you can see her saber’s card on the components page.

I hadn't even noticed that, that's too funny.

1 hour ago, Master Wang said:

I have Obi Wan, but don’t want his zombie walking around in any games.

I don't believe he has been added as an ally yet. If you add his pack to your game the lightsaber should be available to draw, but he won't be showing up.

during our campaign, we have been awarded one of the items that are reward cards. So, it is possible that there is an option of getting Diala's saber too

Thanks for the replies. I wonder if such rewards are locked up in the way certain encounters play out or if you do really well in certain missions. So far our mission rewards have been pretty cool equipment, but nothing unique to one character. If my son gets hung up on it, maybe I will let him buy or trade for it.

What would people suggest Diala's lightsaber should cost?

The Ancient Lightsaber costs 1000 credits, but that one is quite different from Diala's, and potentially much more powerful in the right hands. Would 500 credits for Diala's master's lightsaber be fair, I wonder?

16 hours ago, angelman2 said:

What would people suggest Diala's lightsaber should cost?

The Ancient Lightsaber costs 1000 credits, but that one is quite different from Diala's, and potentially much more powerful in the right hands. Would 500 credits for Diala's master's lightsaber be fair, I wonder?

It’s hard to say. I like 500, but given how good it can be... I mean if Diala gets a consistent source of surges, defensive stance, and is frequently focused (which isn’t hard for her) then that lightsaber is extremely powerful.

Waylay and Dancing weapon benefit hugely from those surge abilities, and Foresight gets pretty awesome. 500 seems cheap at that point.

yeah, I would rather say it is 700 CR.

if it seems to expensive, just don't buy it :D

You can't unlock the individual hero rewards through the app campaign (yet).

Just give him the lightsaber if that makes the game more fun. The app doesn't care what items you actually use in the mission.