Any news on a 3rd League?

By Tk2166, in Arkham Horror League

I just got into the game and would like to participate in a live league douse anyone know if FF has plans for a 3rd one?

I hate to be redundant, but I would also like to know if they're starting up another league.

Tk2166 said:

I just got into the game and would like to participate in a live league douse anyone know if FF has plans for a 3rd one?

There are two "custom" leagues running right now.

One for "advanced players" (in terms you're suppose to have all the expansions up to - and including - Innsmouth Horror), run by Avi_dreader. The scenarios are both terrific and terrifying. You can check them here: http://arkhamleague.blogspot.com/2010/03/arkham-horror-fan-creation-league.html

The second one is run by Tibs (search the main Atkham forum for the thread regarding this league) and it's made for "newcomers", helping new player to exploit all opportunities offered by the game.

As far as the official league thing is concerned... don't know. The second ona died without computing all the submitted scores, which is quite a pity

I hope there is a 3rd league.
Currently playing the 2 leagues scenarios, as it adds a new level to the game and my group love them.
Praying to one of the gods to see what portal opens up :)

Gah, I should have responded to this MUCH earlier.

At the Arkham Nights event, this question was raised. KW responded that the leagues were just a fun thing they were doing for awhile. It might be revisted in the future but it was left with a "Maybe we will, maybe we wont" type of feeling for it.

I wouldnt hold out hope expecting it to be made. But then again if it does come back in an official form, it will be a pleasant surprise.