Can you do multiple encounters of different types per turn?

By mazz0, in Fallout

I dunno if there's a tile arrangement that would enable this, but if you had two adjacent spaces, each containing a different type of location, and you have the Eyebot (which lets you do encounters as if you were in an adjacent space), could you do an encounter in each space in the same turn?

I've found two relevant bits in the rules:

Page 3, Actions

A survivor can perform the same action more than once during his or her turn, except for the encounter action.

Page 5, Encounter Action

A survivor can perform this action at each encounter icon no more than once per turn.

The second seems to suggest it's the location icon that's limiting you to one per turn, so I'm not sure.

Edited by mazz0

I have been playing it once per location as listed under Encounter Action. I don't think it's that big a deal it wouldn't happen very often. Having adjacent encounter location isn't that common and other ways of doing this require single-use Perks.

1 hour ago, Hedgehobbit said:

I have been playing it once per location as listed under Encounter Action. I don't think it's that big a deal it wouldn't happen very often. Having adjacent encounter location isn't that common and other ways of doing this require single-use Perks.

Yeah, I was more just wondering, out of curiosity.

The ruler clearly state that you can only do single encounter within a space per turn, so nothing prevents you from running around with all your stacked Nuka Cola-crates, companions and perks doing more encounter in other spaces...