Ansem's Shadow

By Xabers, in Hollow Bastion

I haven't seen this anywhere and its been kind of bugging me...did they make a card of the Heartless that follows Ansem in all the games? I can't remember what it was called (might have just been Ansem's Shadow or something), but the point is it could have made a cool card. They could have given it an ability like Sephiroth's when its used in a challenge...

And if it is a card in Set 3 would someone please be kind enough to post a picute. Thanks!

it is not in set 3 my friend but it might come out still, giving it a sephiroth type effect is hard considering it would be a dark card so it could be played on a world then the effect it usless. I would like to see the Devil from fantasia as a card(fought in Ed of The World) Phantom(Fought at the clock tower in Neverland) and Kurt Zisa(Fought in agrabah as cards thatd be sweet

it would be a sweet card for ansem.

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

it is not in set 3 my friend but it might come out still, giving it a sephiroth type effect is hard considering it would be a dark card so it could be played on a world then the effect it usless. I would like to see the Cenaborg (fought in End of The World) Phantom(Fought at the clock tower in Neverland) and Kurt Zisa(Fought in agrabah as cards thatd be sweet

I beleive that is who you're talking about, not sure on the spelling. Phantom would be awesome. Rock and Ice Titan would be sweet. Kurt Zisa would be alright as well. I want to see the Enigmatic Man (aka Xemnas in Final Mix) as a Dark Card.

He was never made in the card game, nor do I beleive he has ever been named so creating a card would require him to be named first.

All the optional bosses would be cool, but I see them as being promos rather than being in an actual set. As for giving the Shadow a Sephiroth-ability it'd have to only work for Ansem when its in your friend area, but its plenty possible.

Xabers said:

All the optional bosses would be cool, but I see them as being promos rather than being in an actual set. As for giving the Shadow a Sephiroth-ability it'd have to only work for Ansem when its in your friend area, but its plenty possible.

The first player card equipment cards. Give him a pan effect for the Dark Racer.

Very nice! See there's so much you could do with it that you would think they'd make a card of it!

It'll go back to the name thing which is probably why "Heart Unlocker" was never a keyblade for Dark Riku. I don't think they were ever offically named, so in order to make cards FFG would have to name them and then it would get kinda ...weird (to say the least) and probably legal since Square owns the rights to those characters and giving them offical names is their job.

It's just a complicated matter.

Why do legalities have to screw with my games? Its very true though but I swear it had an actual name...but I can't think of where I heard it so maybe it doesn't...

Roxas said:

it is not in set 3 my friend but it might come out still, giving it a sephiroth type effect is hard considering it would be a dark card so it could be played on a world then the effect it usless. I would like to see the Cenaborg (fought in End of The World) Phantom(Fought at the clock tower in Neverland) and Kurt Zisa(Fought in agrabah as cards thatd be sweet

I beleive that is who you're talking about, not sure on the spelling. Phantom would be awesome. Rock and Ice Titan would be sweet. Kurt Zisa would be alright as well. I want to see the Enigmatic Man (aka Xemnas in Final Mix) as a Dark Card.

He was never made in the card game, nor do I beleive he has ever been named so creating a card would require him to be named first.

Sorry to burst some bubbles but they dont have ansems shadow, but they do have phantom, rock titan, and ice titan. Not too sure about Kurt Zisa but I think that is the image I am missing cause they put in phantom so they should have put in kurt zisa. And no Enigmatic Man cause they didnt even make a Xemnas Player card either with the other organization members.

Kiro13 said:

Roxas said:

Sorry to burst some bubbles but they dont have ansems shadow, but they do have phantom, rock titan, and ice titan. Not too sure about Kurt Zisa but I think that is the image I am missing cause they put in phantom so they should have put in kurt zisa. And no Enigmatic Man cause they didnt even make a Xemnas Player card either with the other organization members.

True, I'm thinking that with more info on the organization now then they're was when the original series was created that maybe we may see more depending on how much more reception we get for it.

I am curious to see what Twilight Thorn will do because of Darkside.

hey could soemone post the pics of phantom and the titans id like to see them

oh i thought these were actual pictures of the cards in japanese

oh i thought these were actual pictures of the cards in japanese

I think someone said the japanese website was taken down.....either way i have no idea where it's at. Sorry.

what about the two keyblades that were only avalible in final mix the one winged angel and the diamond dust?

If there are cards of them they're either not in English or just plain out not in any of the sets released to date.

xabers are you refering to Ansem (Heartless) or Xenort (sp?) who was the Nobody of the real ansem's assistant. I think that the Real Ansem should be a player card and he has the ability to be switched with DiZ during a challenge with another player but this isn't the suggestion thread so ignore that last part.

I guess I was referring to Xehanort's Heartless but since he's the only Ansem we have for now I thought calling it Xehanort's Heartless might just confuse people.

But the thing with the real Ansem and DiZ would be pretty cool too.