Ships with half dials, what to do??

By jplees, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

Hello,

I recently purchased a very large collection with some very desirable ships. Unfortunately many of the dials were placed in dial upgrades and sold off as another lot with the bottom half of the dials still in them. So what would be a good use for let's say Protectorate Starfighters with only half a dial?? Any suggestions would be helpful.

On 2/3/2018 at 10:16 AM, jplees said:

Hello,

I recently purchased a very large collection with some very desirable ships. Unfortunately many of the dials were placed in dial upgrades and sold off as another lot with the bottom half of the dials still in them. So what would be a good use for let's say Protectorate Starfighters with only half a dial?? Any suggestions would be helpful.

I would call/contact the seller and demand he/she make amends that way. basically if he/she doesn't provide the dials, then he/she sold you incomplete ships versus the complete ships advertised. You should at least be given back some type of compensation. I bet if you speak to FFG and explain the situation you might be able to get something done, but that would also depend on the number of them.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. Unfortunately I bought the lot semi-sight unseen, so in all fairness the seller did nothing to misrepresent anything. As for FFG, not gonna happen with them. I have heard they do a decent job getting replacement parts when someone purchases new product from them, but no real avenue on the secondary market to get replacement pieces, and I think that is fair on their behalf. Thanks again for the read and suggestions.