Online tracking of game sessions

By RoffeDH, in Twilight Imperium

I've just published a new website for tracking your victory points throughout the game. It's still in beta but I'd appreciate any feedback you guys might have.

At this moment you can track how many VP's all players of your game group have on average at what turn, but it also gives you the average of all races from all users using this site. More stats will come in the future, but this is where we're at at this moment.

http://ti4stats.com

Ps. I'm new here, but I'm very active over at the BGG

Edited by RoffeDH

Can I give you VP information for you to add to the website? I'd prefer not to register to yet another site.

No, sorry, that's not how it works, feel free to use the excel file that I link to instead if you don't wish to sign up :)

(The reason there's a sign-up is because you register your game group and get stats on individual people as well)

This is a neat idea, and I intend to use it for my games. However I couldn't use it last time, because it only goes to 10 points. And I was playing to 14.

On 2018-03-27 at 11:25 AM, mliszewski said:

This is a neat idea, and I intend to use it for my games. However I couldn't use it last time, because it only goes to 10 points. And I was playing to 14.

I'll see what I can do about that for sure, letting you go to 14