Jet Trooper Bonus

By Spidey NZ, in Legends of the Alliance

Playing on hard.

Elite Jets and Regular jets get a bonus which is. Jets: ''at the start of this figures activation, place this figure in the closes possible space to (specific hero)'' or something like that

does this mean you place the figure right next to the hero, then it takes its two actions.

in our game, the jets were moving across the map instantly, 12-15 spaces to a hero. then blasting the heroes and moving slightly away. it seems very OP. it cost us a mission.

anyone had any experience with this unit yet

I did a dry run of the first mission just to see the deployments, then test activated a few. I'm curious as well as I interpreted it the save as Spidey and think it doesn't make much sense.

thematically you would think it makes sense to move very fast anywhere you want if you wear a jet pack. I agree however that it seems quite poweful considering the deployment cost of jet trooper

How did you get jet troopers in LotA? Are there any new campaigns?

47 minutes ago, Szycha said:

How did you get jet troopers in LotA? Are there any new campaigns?

The latest update added groups from the expansions. There is just the Flight of the Freedom Fighter (for now) though.

Yesterday we have got the same problem.

We've played as you wrote, put the jet trooper next to the hero and then two actions. They are quite squishy however ;)