Attribute tests of allies

By Whitebubble, in Legends of the Alliance

If I have a focused Chewiee and are asked to test does Chewiee losses its focus or not? He automatically passes the test without rolling dices or having a dice pool. So I would judge that he keeps his focus. Right?

Edited by Whitebubble
3 hours ago, Whitebubble said:

If I have a focused Chewiee and are asked to test does Chewiee losses its focus or not? He automatically passes the test without rolling dices or having a dice pool. So I would judge that he keeps his focus. Right?

"Allies and Imperial figures do not have attributes. Instead of rolling for an attribute test, elite figures automatically get one success and regular figures automatically fail." LotA Rulebook Pg 10 - Attribute Tests

"After you resolve an attack or attribute test, you must discard this card." Focused Condition Card

"RRG states that non-heroes do not roll dice for tests so there is no dice pool to add the green die to. Then, following the text on the Focus card, the Focused figure must discard the condition after performing an attribute tests." Paul Winchester, Creative Content Developer, Fantasy Flight Games

RAW, and according to FFG , Chewiee would gain one success and lose the focus. A regular ally would automatically fail the attribute test and also lose the focus.

Chewie gets one success for being an elite ally, then discards focused.