Expansion of rogue one from imperial assault

By Roy septimo, in News

I would like you to do an expansion for imperial assault based on rogue one. with a new group of heroes, who for some had to return to the planet scarif or jeda. so that maps would have something new like scarif beaches. as part of the expansion, there would be dethtrooper soldiers, scarif troops, and even droid executors of the k-2so model. I would also love the tx-225 assault tank as an element of greater attack as it is the at-dp and the rancor in the other expansions. for the packs of villains and allies: Admiral Raddus could be, (although it seems that he died after boarding Vader to his ship). or it can be the character of mon mothma, or the alien pao. also there are different allies of saw like: Benthic and Edrio "Two Tubes", Moroff, etc. of villains of the empire is tarkin (although we know that he died along with the deth star, but obi wan too and there is), I think there is a lot to get him out of, what I want to say is that I would love to see an expansion in style rogue-one in imperial assault, especially aprobechar the dethtroopers and droid k-2so, I'm sure I would buy that expansion.

Edited by Roy septimo

It is really healthy to have something like this, it will greatly refresh this part.

P.S. Please remove this blue color from his eyes explode)