Better collection manager

By lyii, in Legends of the Alliance

Now that all units from every expansion I own are added into the app, I would really like to be more selective with the content I want to show up in my missions.

I own all box expansions but I would very much prefer to only use the cards, the heroes but only a select few units.

I would be fine if I could select them bundled by expansion. Eg. Let me play with the core units and the both units. But include all cards I own and all heroes. And tiles? Only the core set please.

Easier to organize during play, better lore wise if set up correctly.

And if you don't like these limitations simply select "use all". Shouldn't be to hard to implement.

Pretty please?

Regards

(That's the reason I don't play descent with the app any longer. Just too overwhelming and too complicated to play when you got all the expansions but you want all the classes available.)

I like this. Perhaps each campaign could have a recommended selection of enemies that users could tinker with. I would play through a new campaign without looking at that so I would not be spoiled about the kinds of units I might face. Then, I might go and look and change things up for a second run through. I do hope for some strongly scum themed, or bounty hunter themed campaigns. As well as some bigger ones with more of a mix. Ah, the potential!

I have noticed one big missing miniature: Darth Vader. Luke is in the Ally pack collection but Vader is missing from the Villains. Since the system now deploys enemies from your registered collection, this is a glaring problem.

5 minutes ago, doomcrier said:

I have noticed one big missing miniature: Darth Vader. Luke is in the Ally pack collection but Vader is missing from the Villains. Since the system now deploys enemies from your registered collection, this is a glaring problem.

Darth Vader and Farm boy Luke are (implicitly) included in the Core box. Jedi Luke is in it's own expansion and can therefore be selected in the collection menu.

Edited by IanSolo_FFG

The expansion Packs add material to the game.

Side missions, Reward Cards, and agends Cards

Boba Fett is also Missing.

Unless the material is already added to the base game and the boxed expansions by default when you add them to your collection?

1 hour ago, Alphaborn said:

Boba is at the bottom right of the 3rd screen of the Collection manager.

An easier way to select all or multiples at a time. As a player who has everything, it was quite tedious to select them all one by one.

Is there any way to select multiples of any of the individual packs of expansions.

25 minutes ago, Molinext said:

Is there any way to select multiples of any of the individual packs of expansions.

Not at the moment.

10 hours ago, Alphaborn said:

The expansion Packs add material to the game.

Side missions, Reward Cards, and agends Cards

Unless the material is already added to the base game and the boxed expansions by default when you add them to your collection?

Luke and Vader came with the core set and not stand alone. So there would be no point to selecting them separately. If you have the core set, you have Luke and Vader.

On 1/30/2018 at 2:59 PM, IanSolo_FFG said:

Darth Vader and Farm boy Luke are (implicitly) included in the Core box. Jedi Luke is in it's own expansion and can therefore be selected in the collection menu.

Just to be specific: The 2nd edition Imperial Assault box I have came with a bonus: a Vader miniature and a Luke Skywalker miniature, with their respective cards and sheets. What then?

Not just 2nd edition (I would call it 2nd printing - there are just errata integrated). Luke Skywalker (Hero of the Rebellion) and Darth Vader expansion content has always been included with the core box.

So, if you have the core box (which is needed to play the app campaign or really anything), you always have them.

Bump. Cause I still really want this as an option!

1) It would be nice to have an option that would allow you to select figures that have been painted and deselect figures that are not painted.

2) One can deselect figures that aren't thematic or figures that they don't wanna fight in a campaign

3) It's particularly annoying for me right now cause I want the Rebel players to have access to all the heroes and all the items but heroes are tied to boxsets which means Imperial figures are auto included in the campaign. Makes it hard for setup/transportation as well.

Edited by Armandhammer
On 3/11/2018 at 6:56 AM, doomcrier said:

Just to be specific: The 2nd edition Imperial Assault box I have came with a bonus: a Vader miniature and a Luke Skywalker miniature, with their respective cards and sheets. What then?

That's been true since the game was first announced back in 2014.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2014/8/15/imperial-assault/