On The Boat or At The Printer?

By Farseerixirvost, in Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game 30th Anniversary Edition

I coulda swore the Upcoming page listed the 30th WEG reprint as "On the Boat" for past few weeks, but it's listed as "At the Printer"??? Supposed to be released last year.

Did I miss something, or am I going batty now that I'm recently officially into my "late-40s?" ??

You may be going just a bit batty :) . It hasn't been On the Boat at all, unfortunately. My guess is that it's taking a bit longer At the Printer because, based on the images, it has a box and may include some dice as well.

It was also caught up in the giant printing debacle that massively delayed the NDS Star Wars books, so the fact that it didn't make it to release by the end of the year is not surprising. Unfortunate, but not surprising :( .

Edited by Absol197

For what it’s worth, it’s at least far enough along that my comic store was able to order it for me through his distributor.

Hey look! This one finally caught a boat :D !

On 1/11/2018 at 11:41 PM, Absol197 said:

You may be going just a bit batty :) . It hasn't been On the Boat at all, unfortunately. My guess is that it's taking a bit longer At the Printer because, based on the images, it has a box and may include some dice as well.

It was also caught up in the giant printing debacle that massively delayed the NDS Star Wars books, so the fact that it didn't make it to release by the end of the year is not surprising. Unfortunate, but not surprising :( .

Speaking of batty, there's information about the product coming in a slip case, but no box. Where did you get dice from? Happy it's on the boat, finally. I hope FFG has the decency to write a 1 over the 0, so we get our 31th anniversary edition!

I was just spitballing for reasons for the delay. If it's in a box and has dice, then that would explain the additional printing time, as they'd need to print the book, box, and dice.

But You're probably right that there won't be any dice included, as there's not much need. All you need is some d6s, and everyone has those!