Replayability

By WillisRBC, in Legacy of Dragonholt

How is this game in terms of replayability? I'm considering picking it up to play with the family but I'm not a bit fan of games that you can only play once or twice.

I would say it is fairly replayable, as you would have a new character and make different choices throughout the game. Now beyond like 4-5 play-throughs, it may get redundant.

Edited by Somatose Boy

Edited by backupsidekick
Do not want association with this game.

I received this game for Christmas, by New Years I had played it through solo twice. Both times it was a lot of fun and the second time I tried a different class and race and ended up with similar skills but a much different story. There are more then enough different paths to take to make this replayable. I have set it aside and plan on playing again solo in a few months with a new character I have been dreaming up while playing RuneWars. I'm also excited to play it with my group of friends and see where their added personalities and choices they make send our party. All in all, my personal opinion is that if your open minded to reading some entries over again and willing to make different choices to see the paths they take, its got lots of replay value. I've also stated this in a few other posts, but it appears that they plan on future chapters to this game. So it will grow around your character I believe, hopefully adding to the replay factor down the road.

Going through our first play through and we are definitely noticing how the paths branch out and it is something that you can go through again and the more people you play it with the more the experience will differ. Really enjoying it so far!