Flood this sub-forum with your Epic pics and home brewed missions and scenarios

By weisguy119, in X-Wing Epic Play

We need content up in here so anyone who clicks on the sub-forum out of curiosity can be drawn into the EPIC awesomeness that is Epic/Cinematic Play.

I’ll get mine up by the end of the week!

Don't worry, I still have some of my old posts bookmarked on the main forum and nothing a quick search can't pull up. I don't want to chain my posts together so that I have several recent threads all of a sudden at the top. But I will be putting some up there. Already started the ridiculous but hopeful wishlist of a Star Destroyer in Epic which already has people saying both Yay and Nay on it. I am also bringing my homebrew Scum GR-75 kit to this forum even though it is obsolete now that we have an official Scum Huge ship.

Trust me, there will be more to come, and without all the nerf hearding threads pointing to list juggler (or whatever tournament meta data site) and demanding that the top 8 lists all get nerfed. This is definitely the place to go have fun with X-wing.

Edited by Marinealver
14 hours ago, weisguy119 said:

We need content up in here so anyone who clicks on the sub-forum out of curiosity can be drawn into the EPIC awesomeness that is Epic/Cinematic Play.

I do have all my missions to port over. I was thinking of doing it one by one after I given them a first run thru. That way I can post an AAR and corrections. Unfortunately, I have more ideas than play time!!

150+ posts in 24 hours ain't too shabby!!

Edited by Darth Meanie

Next time I play, I’ll take pics. I rarely do so, but for the sake of hooking more people on the awesomeness of epic, it’s worth the extra effort.

Quick pic of the largest Epic game I've ever played. If I remember correctly it was 1800 points, 6 players. Imperials vs Rebels but each team was allowed to spend some of their points on hiring scum mercenaries.

mwQfkFq.jpg

Edited by Bullox
6 hours ago, Bullox said:

Quick pic of the largest Epic game I've ever played. If I remember correctly it was 1800 points, 6 players. Imperials vs Rebels but each team was allowed to spend some of their points on hiring scum mercenaries.

Here's mine: 1000 points per side. X2K I called it. Whew. I will admit, 600 points is more than enough for a day of XWM. (Which I call "Double Epic").

0p4ZAp0.jpg