Selling entire Netrunner collection: doubles of Core, Mala Temp, True Colors, C&C, many other packs

By MohnJadden, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

A friend of mine got me into Netrunner a few years back and proceeded to basically destroy me every game we got. I tried rejiggering cards, I got some extra packs, and he proceeded to continually destroy me. As did locals. I bought a big batch lot from someone a few years back, including an extra core set. Again, thrashing.

Theorycrafting on jinteki.net and doing "I should be working" games therein was all well and good but these have been sitting in a bag in my living room for 2+ years or so. It's time to sell them to fund my other hobbies.

Up for sale as one big-*** package is everything below, with all cards complete:

-Two full original Core Sets, with all counters/tokens from each
-Two of Mala Tempora
-Two of True Colors
-Two of Creation & Control
-One of Upstalk
-One of Trace Amount
-One of Opening Moves
-One of Second Thoughts
-One of A Study in Static
-One of Cyber Exodus
-One of Honor and Profit
-One of Double Time
-One of Fear and Loathing
-One of Future Proof
-One of Humanity's Shadow

There's also an official Fantasy Flight Games deck box with a separate little tokens container that clips onto the bottom, two small Deck Boxes, and one big red Deck Box that looks like it'd hold four or five full Netrunner decks.

One each Runner and Corporate deck in the FFG deck box are sleeved, everything else is unsleeved but in near-mint condition, from a non-smoking home. It's basically a pristine batch of cards.

The cards have been sorted into around four or five each Runner and Corp decks, and the rest are in big piles of Runner and Corp. I don't have the time to do any more sorting or to pick and choose individuals. Parting out is not happening here.

$135 before shipping (7lbs 7oz fully packed and ready to ship). I'm happy to quote out shipping costs to prospective buyers, and I can use any of the big US carriers. I accept Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet, and Amazon Payments.

I live in northern NJ and work in Manhattan and am happy to do an in-person meetup.

netrunner1.jpg