Close Door Positioning

By ludyee, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Sorry, but I tried my best to find the answer. My forum searches have come up blank.

I don't quite understand exactly where a character has to be in relation to an open door in order to close a door.

First of all, when a door is opened it opens like a one panel Star Trek door right, slides into the wall (not the cileing or floor) closest to the square in which the character who opened it is located.

If that is the case, what squares can it be closed from? Only the two closest to the wall in which it slid into right?

ludyee said:

Sorry, but I tried my best to find the answer. My forum searches have come up blank.

I don't quite understand exactly where a character has to be in relation to an open door in order to close a door.

First of all, when a door is opened it opens like a one panel Star Trek door right, slides into the wall (not the cileing or floor) closest to the square in which the character who opened it is located.

If that is the case, what squares can it be closed from? Only the two closest to the wall in which it slid into right?

Any adjacent square to where the door originally was.

Thanks, I did suppose such a straightforward possibility but my mind likes to sometimes create complexity when unwarranted.

ludyee said:

Thanks, I did suppose such a straightforward possibility but my mind likes to sometimes create complexity when unwarranted.

Its Descent...you'll get used to that.