Trying to host a Regionals here in Calgary looking for players

By iceman01, in CoC Organized Play

I'm looking for players who might be interested in playing in a Regional in Calgary. We would try to make it worth your while by hosting a Call of Cthulhu and a Warhammer invasion.

We have roughly 10 players that picked the game up and play somewhat Casual. The only thing that is stopping us from hosting an event like this is the players and the cost of the kits. That $400 bucks for one of each kit, plus shipping and on top of that we are in Canada we get charged a brokerage fee which really sucks. Now you are looking at 6-7 hundred dollars just for the kits.

Who is interested, we have enough space at two different stores that can hold 40-60 players easily. Who's interested, need answers by March 9.

You can e-mail at [email protected]

I tried to respond using the email address you provided, but it bounced back. Granted, I was late and missed the deadline, but I'm curious whether you managed to find many (any?) players. I'm part of a small group here in northern British Columbia. We'd definitely make the trip, provided the event was large enough to warrant the expense.