Y wing and Proton Bombs

By Adaras, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Hey Everyone.

I tried searching to see if there was another post about this, but couldnt find any so id ask here :)

I have been looking at the Y wing bomber and is curious as to it being described as carrying Proton bombs but the stats for them are absent as far as I can tell. I have found the stats for proton bombs in the Stay on Target book. I just wonder why the Y wing dosnt have them in their stats like some of the other bombers have and how many they should be carrying?

My take on it is: Y-wings were introduced in Edge of the Empire, years before Stay on Target came out; the stat line has not changed.

I would allow anyone operating a Y-wing to swap in proton bombs in lieu of using the launcher for other ordinance.

You could also take the TIE/SA Tactical Bomber as inspiration, remove the 1 HP a Y-Wing has and add this weapon profile to it:
Ventral-mounted proton bomb release chute—can only be used against surface targets (Fire Arc Down; Damage 7; Critical 2; Range [Close]; Blast 7, Breach 8, Limited Ammo 16)