Doom box inlay or organizer?

By SunDancerGE, in DOOM: The Board Game

Has anybody found a good inlay or organizer for the box or build one? Thanks for the answers in advance.

I just got a couple pluck foam trays and cut them so they fit into the box... but i had to remove the cardboard that came with the game and the lid stick up by about half an inch.

I am ok with the lid not fitting perfectly. I would much rather protect my painted minis XD

I am just planning on use KR multicase J5S-F and a single aluminum case . Since we are not getting any more expansions. It has been way to long since its release and they are working frantically on SWL. I have already tested the foam from the original doom board game because it had similar type figures and it will work. I hope that helps. Battle foam has foam that will fit in the box and the lid will not close all the way. I purchased the box foam for Imperial assault and it pushed the box sides out making the lid harder to close and open. Here is the link for it below. I much prefer the KR Multicase stuff over battle foam. Hope that helps someone out there.

http://us.battlefoam.com/doom-game-foam-tray-kit/