Along with an undo button....

By Knucklesamwich, in Legends of the Alliance

We need a way to add in imperial units. I have been playing through the campaign with my son and we keep getting Nexu’s popping up constantly. It would make more sense thematically if some elite stormtroopers popped out instead of a nexu inside an imperial base. And in those instances when I defeat the wrong unit I can put it back in.

The deployment cards from expansions are in the list of what FFG said will come later.

Ah, you meant (re)deploy them.

Edited by a1bert
On 12/24/2017 at 8:33 AM, Knucklesamwich said:

We need a way to add in imperial units. I have been playing through the campaign with my son and we keep getting Nexu’s popping up constantly. It would make more sense thematically if some elite stormtroopers popped out instead of a nexu inside an imperial base. And in those instances when I defeat the wrong unit I can put it back in.

I agree. The app needs to weight stormtroopers in the selection a bit more. In the second mission we fought 4 imp officers 4 probe droids, and 2 nexu. The probe droids felt out of place and should have been stormtroopers or some other foot soldier. The Nexu kinda of made sense in our run as they were kinda like guard dogs.