Newer Player with lots of cards, looking to trade

By brayn21, in Agrabah Bazaar

Hello all,

I've only been playing KH for about 3 months but I have a ton of cards and I'm looking for a few hard to find ones.

WANTS:

Sora Lvl 2 promo ("flag" Sora)

Halloween Town Sora (not sure if this is the same as Flag Sora, I want this card for collecting purposes)

Cid (still can't seem to find a good deal for this guy) x2

Sora Awakening (bought 10 boxes of Set 4 and never got one...)

HAVES:

I have tons and tons of cards now. I have an extra Sephy and plenty of other hard to find options. I'd be willing to trade several cards for the ones above, and I'm also open to sending some $ via Paypal, etc. Let me know what you want and we'll see about working out a deal.

Email me direct if you're interested: [email protected]

Thanks!

No...the Halloweentown, Flag, and Awakening Sora are all different promos. I think I have a spare of both NF and F Flag Sora...but IDK what I'd want...what would you trade for it?

E-mail sent! Just let me know then. You can reply at [email protected]

Hi all,

This is Brian again. I have hundreds of rares available, all 4 english sets, so let me know if anyone has specifics they're looking for. I'm not really sure what I'd be willing to trade for what. I am happy to package a few rares for promos, and obviously a bit more than a few for an Awakening promo. I also wanted to know if anyone knows how/where to get Japanese cards from. Sets 6 & 7 have some really killer cards I'd love to get my hands on. Again I'm willing to throw in rares and $$ if that's what it takes. Hit me up with any ideas.

As a quick estimated break down I have rares available from the following purchases:

10 boxes of Break of Dawn (can you say duplicates? LOTS of duplicates)

6 boxes of Light and Darkness

4 boxes of Darkness Awakended

3.5 boxes of original set

As you can imagine each of those boxes has 24 rares and an assortment of foils. Let me know what you desire and I'm happy to see if I have extras to trade for. Once I know what people want from me I can get a better sense of what I'd want in return. And let me know if anyone can help me out with the Japanese cards. Thanks all!

Brian

i have all the promo's you need except awakening. XP that card is so hard to find. wondering what you have or need besides those. i mostly have set 4 stuff since i just got a box and i pulled the whole set, but i've got a fair amount from the other sets as well. there is a lot of stuff i need so let me know if you want to make a deal.

I have an extra Flag Sora and Halloween Sora both Foil

I would like to try and work something out for the Sephiroth

i got a cid for grabs non holo and i got flag sora for grabs an dim not asking for much. email me: [email protected]

brayn21 said:

Hello all,

I've only been playing KH for about 3 months but I have a ton of cards and I'm looking for a few hard to find ones.

WANTS:

Sora Lvl 2 promo ("flag" Sora)

Halloween Town Sora (not sure if this is the same as Flag Sora, I want this card for collecting purposes)

Cid (still can't seem to find a good deal for this guy) x2

Sora Awakening (bought 10 boxes of Set 4 and never got one...)

HAVES:

I have tons and tons of cards now. I have an extra Sephy and plenty of other hard to find options. I'd be willing to trade several cards for the ones above, and I'm also open to sending some $ via Paypal, etc. Let me know what you want and we'll see about working out a deal.

Email me direct if you're interested: [email protected]

Thanks!

ouchie 10 boxes and not one awakening sora.. i bought 10 and got 3 i figured you should get at least 1 per case if you buy them like that. guess i got lucky.. anywho sorry to hear but i do have extra flag soras and halloween town sora if you want. hit me with an email and ill let you know what im interested in or you can check my list that is down on page 2. [email protected]