Story in chapter packs vs Stories in the net pages

By Hannibal_pjv, in L5R LCG: Lore Discussion

Ok. The physical chapter packs have different Stories that can be found From the Ffg net Pages.

Does anyone know if/how those Stories Are Connected to eachothers?

is there timeline. What chapterpack story happens after/before some spesific story released only in the website?

All in all any information about how physically released Stories compared/ Are linked to digitallentimia released Stories would be nice to have.

Edited by Hannibal_pjv
errors in the text

@Manchu has compiled an excellent list of fiction here , which generally reflects the release order.

All of the stories are linked, since all take place in the context of Rokugan.

1 hour ago, Shiba Gunichi said:

All of the stories are linked, since all take place in the context of Rokugan.

Also, some pack stories are specifically linked to some web stories, in the sense that the first part of the fiction is in one place and the second part in other, such as The Emerald Championship story, or Yasuki Taka story.

I suppose it might be worth mentioning, I believe Manchu kept "reverse" order for the digital and physical fictions for the emerald championship. Technically the digital was supposed to release first and is chronologically first, but for a reading perspective (And because a scan of the physical fiction was posted before the digital story was published) the reverse order feels better for maintaining suspense.

Thanks for the hints!

There is not much official info about these. I know that these are just for fluff, but for me the story is even more important than the game play (not much, but still) so really would like to read this as a chronicles or book. Some what sensible order in anyway!