Showcase: GR-75 Medium Transport

By Bullox, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

Edit - Added stock photo. RebelTransport_1200px.gif

GR-75 repaints. One is clearly a Rebel Transport. The other is kinda used up and scummy looking.

KVZV4Qs.jpg

c8fAAkY.jpg

Edited by Bullox

Piece-of-Junk Star Wars: A New Hope Mos Eisley theme repaint and LED Mod:

tSytVdI.jpg lT8BQVU.jpg MuV2JRJ.jpg bIX1JyJ.jpg tU7Rh3n.jpg twkFbXy.jpg

And the center hub on the model (between the twin ventral engines, above the three cone engines, and behind the bridge) is not lit up because that is not an engine on the official schematic nor any screen-captures from the film...I agree it looks like one, but it is not an engine...officially...

Someone make a blacksun version please!

12 minutes ago, Wookiee_Slayer said:

Someone make a blacksun version please!

Scum has enough good toys. Stop trying to take more Rebel gear!

19 minutes ago, Yakostovian said:

Scum has enough good toys. Stop trying to take more Rebel gear!

Frankly I disagree. Scum still wants more Huge ships and with the addition of Gunboats and the constant treat of REBEL Nym, it is time scum gets something truly good again .

Also I just thought that it would be cool... Thats all.

Edited by Wookiee_Slayer
3 minutes ago, Wookiee_Slayer said:

Frankly I disagree. Scum still wants more Huge ships and with the addition of Gunboats and the constant treat of REBEL Nym, it is time scum gets something truly good again .

Also I just thought that it would be cool... Thats all.

By your tone, it is not obvious you detected the joke in my statement.

Scum does need a 2nd Huge, and I'm hoping to see the Kom'rk Gaunlet (with eventual additions for the other 2 factions, perhaps.)

Plus, I really want to see another Fang fighter model and extra pilots for my favorite scum ship.

20 hours ago, ZealuxMyr said:

Piece-of-Junk Star Wars: A New Hope Mos Eisley theme repaint and LED Mod:

tSytVdI.jpg lT8BQVU.jpg MuV2JRJ.jpg bIX1JyJ.jpg tU7Rh3n.jpg twkFbXy.jpg

And the center hub on the model (between the twin ventral engines, above the three cone engines, and behind the bridge) is not lit up because that is not an engine on the official schematic nor any screen-captures from the film...I agree it looks like one, but it is not an engine...officially...

Maybe it's a pressurized cargo loading bay?

You model does look like the Mos Eisly Gallofree. The only difference I can tell between the GR-75 and the GR-45 are the lack of dorsal engines on the GR-45.

39 minutes ago, Yakostovian said:

By your tone, it is not obvious you detected the joke in my statement.

Scum does need a 2nd Huge, and I'm hoping to see the Kom'rk Gaunlet (with eventual additions for the other 2 factions, perhaps.)

Plus, I really want to see another Fang fighter model and extra pilots for my favorite scum ship.

I did get it was a joke though :P

And I completely agree on the Gauntlet with an extra Fang fighter! maybe Pre Visla?

My touch up, and major touch up

The Long Haul

CwXBHcz.jpg

And the Heavy Krayt

fvLOA2F.jpg

Aft and ventral

AZuT0V4.jpg

aOo5zU8.jpg